The #1 Reason You Should Not Stay With A Man-Child
What is the difference between a real man (a KING) and a man-child?
Men are not all the same.
Some men will behave like children for their whole lives, never settling down and always playing the field. You might get hurt if you do not detect the specific characteristics of a man-child.
Below are some of the kinds of men that women should avoid marrying or even dating. You might lose time energy and you might even get hurt (again).
The first kind of man is the man who cannot settle down easily.
He will never be a loyal partner and he’ll make you want to claw your eyes out with frustration because he’s immature and has no idea what commitment means.
One of the main reasons why this kind of man fears commitment is because it’s a big step to take.
They have a lot of fears and insecurities about what comes after the “I do.”
But you also have to know that if he’s not ready to get married or to commit, then he’s not ready for any type of commitment.
Men like this are usually immature and afraid of attracting the wrong woman. And the level of immaturity has nothing to do with their age!
You know you are with a child-man when you see recurring patterns:
- He does not like taking responsibility for things that he does not like doing ( for example stuff related to money decisions)
- He is allergic to the word “commitment” ( paying bills, being on time, admitting he was wrong)
- He does not walk his talk, he is unreliable. He will often lie to show you he is right.
- He avoids serious conversations because he does not want others to discover he is a child after all!
- He begs for appreciation, love, and recognition without admitting it.
This is when they start making excuses for why they can’t commit or be in a relationship with you.
If this is something that you’re in to, then don’t let him go and settle for less than what you deserve.
The phrase “man-child” refers to someone who is emotionally stunted, which is often the result of growing up in the shadow of overbearing parents, or parents that tended to spoil their child when he was young
I would advise you to stay away from a man-child if you do not want to feel drained.
How to let go of him and choose something different for yourself?