Relationships: How to Create A Deep Connection With The Power of Intention
Creating rapport is much more than telling your partner “ I understand you”.
There is an “energy field” that goes beyond words, beyond the mental “noise” when it comes to creating a heart- to-heart connection with your partner, your kids, your clients yourself or the Divine.
I do not know about you but when I have tried to use words to find a “workable solution” for others and myself sometimes it has worked and sometimes it hasn’t.
One thing is certain is that even when it worked out I surely did not succeed in creating a deep rapport with the others a relationship based on trust, love and inner freedom for myself and the other.
Speaking our truth takes courage. And it takes inner freedom and trust from your side before exposing yourself to what your needs are.
And when words come into the game, misunderstandings can occur. The rational mind can play tricks on wanting to take us on the side of who is right.When you try to expose your truth to the person you care for, if your values are different from theirs, the relationship game can feel like walking on a string.
There is a way to sustain and maintain trust, love and compassion when you and you the other may not agree.
And this way goes beyond words.
A way where the intention, empathy and the willingness to be vulnerable from your side are much more important than the need to “be right”.
Here are some tips you can start using when you want to speak your truth, be in integrity with your feelings and needs and at the same time find a solution that between you and the other:
- Love yourself first. Offering compassion to yourself by identifying your specific feelings and needs will put fuel into the “engine” into your heart so that you can dance with ease and grace while communicating with the other.
- Identify your feelings and your needs for you to feel safe, loved and appreciated in the specific situation. By writing down your feelings and needs it will be easier for you to figure out a strategy that works for yourself without necessarily needing the other to change so that your needs are met.
- Put yourself into the other person’s shoes, close your eyes and imagine to be them. How do they feel about this specific situation? What would they need to feel ok?
- Be inspired to write how you think they feel and imagine giving them all what they need now for them to have their “engine” charged as you did with yourself in step 1.
- Act with the intention of serving with the intention of giving love just for the pleasure of giving. When we act from this place of unconditional love we allow magic to happen. The energy “field” takes care of the solution naturally.
- Ask yourself: “What is good about this situation right now for me”? or “What could be good”? “What could be even better for both of us”. Again take notes and make sure to be creative while doing this exercise.
- Remember while you have no control on how the others feel or act you have total control on how you feel and act and this is what makes the difference on what you create.
The power of intention is the energy by which we attract who we want to attract. If you want to attract or create a relationship based on trust, love, passion, confidence, ease, generosity and a heart-to-heart connection ask yourself who do you need to be to allow this to happen?
My goal is to help you living a life you love by creating more depth and connection in relationship with yourself, the others your environment and your Divine self. By listening to your needs, you are able to align with your purpose, desires and your truth.Your connection with the Divine allows you to shift your mindset from that of a victim to one of a Queen of Heart the Queen of infinite possibilities.
Join my list and start discovering your love potential by attending my free masterclass here.