Father: “I want you to marry a girl of my choice.”
Son: “I will choose my own bride!”
Father: “But… the girl is Bill Gates’ daughter.”
Son: “Well, in that case… OK!”
Next, Father approaches Bill Gates.
Father: “I have a husband for your daughter.”
Bill Gates: “But my daughter is too young to marry!”
Father: “But… this young man is a vice-president of the World Bank.”
Bill Gates: “Ah, in that case… OK!”
Finally, Father goes to see the president of the World Bank.
Father: “I have a young man to be recommended as a vice-president.”
President: “But I already have more vice-presidents than I need!”
Father: “But… this young man is Bill Gates’ son-in-law.”
President: “Ah, in that case… OK!”
This is how good business is done.
(Cheeky isn’t it? But without failure, he wouldn’t have found ways to make it all work!)-Source Unknown
When interviewing entrepreneurs and savvy business-owners that have been successful for a long period of time, regardless the economy or their personal and business circumstances, I have noticed a pattern.
A pattern of success.
What is this pattern they unconsciously have that works independently despite being in a negative environment?
Here’s the secret: seeing what happens out of us as something we created in our own environment, and taking 100% responsibility over them.
(Taking 100% responsibility about what we create is what I teach in my tapping group coaching classes this is exactly the starting point to create change).
They say reality does not really exist from an objective point of view. When we perceive what we perceive, we create filters for what is outside.
Does this mean that successful people do not have fears, blocks, or unconsciously wicked beliefs?
Of course not! But, the big difference is how they perceive what is outside of them and what they say to themselves when it comes to ‘success’.
What do we mean by this? Say, when 90% of the people are terrified about the new laws on taxes, or what the government imposes on a country to relieve its debt (see Italy, where I live!) Mr. and Mrs. Success:
- Have well-formulated plans and goals – something more that 90% of people never do or think about!
- Read books – but how many of us actually read and implement what works to create more income and prosperity?
- Test it for yourself here buy this work book to create YOUR model that works for you, your business and/or life!
- Measure results – like a recipe or diet, it is a general ‘map’. We are not all the same, so keep testing and measuring until you find your working path
- Attend classes and seminars, and be smart about them – This works for only a number of people, who are constantly curious and passionate about trying new tools and asking powerful questions without hesitating. They are not just sit-and-listen sessions!
- Find the money when they need it. It is not lack of money (what the mass media wants you to believe to control you). Money is there. You will always find a way or another – just never give up until you do!
- Ask a coach to help restructure basic beliefs on money, love and health – How to cook if you are missing the ingredients? Life coaching, or your mindset is the basis before starting any endeavor.
So if It’s NOT About Money…3 Steps to Mastering Abundance (read more through my eBook here), the economy or the abundance of information around us, what is it?
It’s Hypnosis!Do you know the cost of constantly feeling that everything around you is impossible, difficult, or that you are never enough?
This kind of hypnosis leads to the erosion of your self-esteem, bringing dull results in your life, health and relationships. With this, your own spiral of prosperity quickly transforms into a spiral of depression and sense of futility.
So, wake up and create a plan for yourself. Ask:
- What do I want and why do I want it?
- Where will success lead me?
- How does this make me a better person?
- What are the resources I need and have now to create a smart plan?
If you want to assess where you are now and where you want to be, subscribe to my newsletter here. You will later have access to an exercise that will help you start out towards what you most deserve. After all,
“The only place where success comes before work (or failure) is in the dictionary!”
– Vidal Sassoon