“When an inner situation is not made conscious, it appears outside as fate.”
~ Carl Jung
As the old cliché goes, laughter is the best medicine. It is just too bad that not all people actually believe it. If you are one of them, then, it is about time that you finally know how laughter can actually affect not only life but even your health.
Well, smiling and laughing is not that hard so why deprive you of it?
To convince you more, the following are just some of the health benefits of laughter that you will be able to enjoy if you just take that frown off your face and start seeing the world with a brighter perspective.
- laughter relaxes the whole body. A good, hearty laugh relieves physical tension and stress, leaving your muscles relaxed for up to 45 minutes after.
- Laughter boosts the immune system. Laughter decreases stress hormones and increases immune cells and infection-fighting antibodies, thus improving your resistance to disease.
- Laughter triggers the release of endorphins. The body’s natural feel-good chemicals increase. Endorphins promote an overall sense of well-being, and can even temporarily relieve pain.
- Laughter protects the heart.
- Laughter is a fun and free medicine. This priceless medicine is fun, free and easy to use. Therefore, everyone can afford it.
See? Laughter has several health benefits. In fact, according to the book of Proverbs, a joyful heart is a good medicine.
On the other hand, the following are some of the benefits of joy:
- Joy and delight produce nitric oxide in our body, which provides a good flow of blood that equals the flow of life.
- Joy has a trajectory, so if you starve for 3 days, a simple carrot tastes great;)
- The biggest pharmacy in between our ears, which is the power of awareness heals everything and puts all our system in balance.
- In addition to the domino effect of joy and amusement, laughter also triggers healthy physical changes in the body.
- All thoughts create cascade of biochemical in the body and communicates with all the cell of the body. Therefore, if you have happy thoughts, then your body will also feel lively.
The benefits of joy are just around the corner, but the challenge is how to achieve joy. Actually, that involves training.
Truly happy & successful people experience a sense of joy, purpose and passion everyday.
Use NLP and energy tools to clear your unconscious blocks, programming, emotions and limiting beliefs, to tap into your natural ability to live a healthy passionate life.
The more you train yourself to be joyful, the better you become. Just like muscles, emotions need to be trained in order to grow stronger. In this regard, new NLP tools and EFT or Emotional Freedom Technique will help you a lot.
So, how would you like to live in ecstasy even when things around you are challenging? Well, it requires intention and commitment to change what can be improved now!
Bear in mind that you can never separate joy from optimism.
The relationship of these two is just like the body and soul; without one, the other would not exist.
How can you increase your capacity for joy every single day?
You are most welcome to share your list in the comments area now so that others can be inspired from your comments too!